Español  |  Bulgarian  |  Português  |  Hmong  |      
Forms & Filing
FilingThe following forms are available in packets at Courthouse and some require a fee. You may purchase these forms in packets at the courthouse or you may access them by clicking on the links below. Please note, the forms listed below may not include every form you may need for your case.

Filing an action with the Superior Court normally requires a filing fee. Please see fee schedule for current fees.
To learn how to file by fax, read the current instructions.

Judicial Council Forms:

For all standard Judicial Council forms, please visit the California Courts website.


Local Court Forms

For several common local Court forms, please use the links below. Other forms may be obtained at the Court Clerks Office on 421 I Street, Eureka, CA 95501.


© 2016 Superior Court of the County of Humboldt