Español  |  Bulgarian  |  Português  |  Hmong  |      

The Court’s self-help centers provide assistance in the areas of both family law and non-family (civil) law. These services are available to all self-represented parties, regardless of income. The self-help center staff can provide you with information on your legal rights and obligations; they cannot provide you with legal advice. You should contact a private attorney if you want personalized advice or strategy, to have a confidential conversation, or to be represented by an attorney in court. Please click on the links below for more information in the area in which you need help.

Self Help
© 2016 Superior Court of the County of Humboldt